Thursday 15 May 2008

Finally I am blogging....

and I cannot believe how long this has taken me to finally see this through. I have been wanting to set this up and get going for way to long now. Still need to find my way around a few more things and figure out how to do a few bits but yeah.... I finally did it. So as I no doubt am talking to myself right now... may we have a happy and long blogging together, blogspot. (* cheers with my peppermint crisp and glass of milk in hand - sad I know ).

Hopefully my blog will create loads of happiness. So looking forward to sharing with family, friends and fellow crafters all over the world and letting you all know what the little matthews are upto and where my crafting adventures takes me.

Which reminds me that I need to get some sleep as my clock runs down to South Africa's Top Crop ... only one more day to get all my bits together for two days of *hopefully* inspiring 120 odd ladies with my worshop. Chat soon...

No comments: